My name is Francis-Xavier Martins, I’m based in Brighton and I’ve been involved in CG for over a decade. I’ve worked in video games, media and tv. I always strive to get better and when I’m not working , working out or playing video games, I’m on my computer trying to make cool new stuff. Below are just a few of the projects I’ve contributed to over the years as a modeler, texture artist, rigger and a senior artist, supervising the content and workflow.
- Modeling in low or high poly using Maya, Zbrush or Max.
- Texturing in Mari, Substance, Photoshop or Zbrush for hand painted or photo real textures.
- Lighting, rendering and compositing experience.
- Rigging models for animation using Maya.
- Strong drawing skills, traditional or digital media.
- Basic scripting using Mel.
- Organic and hard surface modeling.
- The ability to liaise with all departments of production due to my technical insight.
Some of my clients have included:
- The History Channel
- Channel 5
- Zoe Mode, Brighton
- Relentless Software, Brighton
- Pagoda, Brighton
- Digicave, Brighton
- Happy Finish, London
- Open Court Publishing, Chicago
For my full resume, clink on the link or fill in the contact page below for any inquiries. Thank you.